It may seem like a long way off, but one thing is true: summer is coming. It’s never too early to start thinking about bathing suit season. Want to tone up some of your problem areas, but have trouble dieting and finding time to work out? CoolSculpting is the answer. Stubborn fat that defies all dieting and exercise simply melts away and stays away, without surgery. Celebrities like Debra Messing and many others are CoolSculpting success stories. Thousands of positive reviews speak to the amazing effects of this treatment. If you are looking for the best place to get CoolSculpting in Greensboro, NC, it’s Rejuvenation MD.
CoolSculpting Targets Fat Cells and Freezes Them Away
The procedure involves controlled cooling in specific areas where unwanted fat exists. Fat cells freeze and simply die off over time, giving you a slimmer figure. The extreme cold targets fat cells specifically in your trouble areas and kills them off. Your body then sheds these dead fat cells gradually, eliminating bulges and cellulite.
Superior Benefits of CoolSculpting over Traditional Diet and Exercise
- Target specific areas. When you diet and exercise you lose weight the conventional way, which means the fat could be reduced in any area of your body and not necessarily the areas you want. Keep the fat in your breasts if you wish and eliminate the belly and thigh fat that is so much harder to lose.
- No need to diet. CoolSculpting works without you having to make any changes to your diet or lifestyle.
- No strenuous exercise required. Not a fan of working out? No problem. With CoolSculpting you slim down without endless hours at the gym.
- Non-surgical. You don’t have to go under the knife at all with this procedure. CoolSculpting is not surgery.
- FDA approved. According to the FDA after rigorous testing and research, this procedure is safe.
- Although extreme cold is applied to the target area, you feel no pain as the area becomes numb in just a few minutes. You are able to read, check your email, catch up on social media, or even take a nap.
- No needles. If needles make you uncomfortable, breathe easy. There are no needles involved in the CoolSculpting procedure.
- No downtime. Since there is no pain and no surgery involved, you can return to work and other normal activity immediately following your procedure.
Have your CoolSculpting Done Now and Be Ready to Shop for New Swimwear Ahead of the Season
There are definite advantages to doing CoolSculpting in Greensboro, NC, well before summer. It does take a few weeks to see the full results of the procedure, so having it done during the winter gives you ample time to shed unwanted fat cells before pool and beach season. You’ve probably already started to see swimwear appearing in retail stores. Get a jump start on your shopping by getting your CoolSculpting done now.
To schedule your CoolSculpting in Greensboro, NC, call Rejuvenation MD at (336)494-1461.