Add more shape or volume to your lips using Hyaluronic Acid Fillers! This 45 minute treatment can correct asymmetry or help with constantly dry lips.
Use of HA Fillers
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers can improve the appearance of your lips by adding:
Dermal Fillers At Rejuvenation MD
At Rejuvenation MD, We offer a variety of dermal fillers for the lips.
- Restylane Family of Fillers
- Versa +
- Juvederm Family of Fillers
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Once injected, the gel in the filler supports and shapes the tissues of the lips. The benefits of using hyaluronic acid fillers include:
- Control over lip volume. The amount of substance injected can be controlled, so the doctor has better control over how much lip volume is created.
- Gradual pace of treatment. The injections can be given gradually during different appointments until the desired results are achieved.
- Bumps dissolve easily. Any lumps and bumps created by movement of the lips can be dissolved easily.
- Less bruising. There may be less bruising and swelling compared to other dermal fillers.
- Reasonably lasting results. The results are reasonably long-lasting, but not permanent.